Monday, June 15, 2009


It's becoming a little apparent that I'm flat out not going to be able to afford a few of the things on my list, since I'm not going to be bringing in any cash over the summer. My big expenses are Europe and music-related purchases, on top of rent, bills and student loan payments. Can I really afford a tattoo, let alone a flight to California if Veruca Salt actually play live? It doesn't look that way.

However, there are a couple of opportunities coming up that I'm going to take advantage of. The Science and Tech museum is having a stargazing night in July, so I'll be able to take care of #12. WWE is putting on a house show here in town in September, but I'm going to opt for the pay-per-view show in Montreal the next night for #15. I have a show booked in August at the Rainbow for #2. So that takes care of some of the more unique ones.

Just a little update. I have one more week of work before vacation time, so I should have more time for things list-related.

3 comments:

Asha said...

I want to do the star gazing thing!

David said...

July 17th at 9 PM!

Andrea Wrobel said...

group trip.